Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]
 Post subject: Vegas Cubanas by Don Pepin Garcia
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:48 am 

I must say I was very impressed with this cigar, which I had the opportunity to smoke yesterday at the cigar crib. This cigar is medium bodied and crafted in Little Havana, Miami. This cigar is 100% Cuban seed grown in Nicaragua. The wrapper is Habano Rosado Clara and comes from the top priming of the plant. Because the top priming of the Corojo plant gives this cigar an extra amount of flavor because the leaves been on the plant the longest. The wrapper is a soft brown, the binder and filler Nicaragua. It produces meaty notes of earth and peppers which lead into a smooth toasty finish. If you want to try an awesome smoke this is a great one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:16 am 
Official Member

Thanks Steve, I'm going give one a try ASAP. I'll let you know what I discover....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 5:29 pm 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Great review Steve. I will have to pick one up and give it a try.

Post subject: Re: Vegas Cubanas by Don Pepin Garcia
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:37 am 
VIP Member
VIP Member

I picked up one of these at Uptown's the other day and after a few days in the humi I decided to give it a go. Now I didn't really know anything about this stick and have never to my recollection heard anyone mention it. I just picked it up because it was a DPG and I had not tried it. So... I fired up the foot and :shock: I'm thinking why haven't I heard anything about this cigar? It just keeps getting better! :P Nice creamy long finish :D Cubanas in the name doesn't seem so far fetched. :shock: This cigar is just too good for there not to be some buzz about it. :| :?: :?: Why haven't I seen a review on NCC? So I search the reviews. :? Why is the review on the 5th page with only two replies? :x It's a conspiracy! My BOTL & SOTL are keeping this great stick to themselves! Heresy! ........Just kidding ya'll, this stick is really good. If the next one I try is this good I'll have a new favorite. :mrgreen:

VIP Membership #000002

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:47 pm 
VIP Member
VIP Member

I bought a box of these a couple months ago and sadly I'm down to my last half dozen or so. I took some to the Titans game Sunday and passed them out to a couple friends.

I'll be purchasing another box soon.

VIP #000008

FF Team: Rednecks

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:50 am 
Official Member

Tried the corona recently (more like a corona gorda). Very, very good. Definitely medium-bodied, somewhat strong, standard DPG corojo 99 flavors, but with additional cream and a little citrus. Very good.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 6 posts ]